FB5000 is a single-lane flap barrier consisting
of a master-device and a slave-device to form an entrance.
FB5200 is a double-wing flap barrier to be equipped with FB5000 to form multi-entrances.
Flap Barriers are well adopted in entrances and exits of buildings or construction sites, to help tracking staffs and visitors. Only authorized users are able to access to specific areas through the flap barriers. Lights on the barriers are to indicate status of the flap barriers. Steady green lights indicate locked barriers. Blinking green lights indicate accessible barriers.
ZKTeco’s assembled access control system significantly reduces costs for business partners. RFID, fingerprint verification, face recognition, and vein verification technologies are available for options of flexible access control system.
– Passage Width: 600mm
– Capacity: 25-30/minute
– Flap opening/closing time:1S
– Overall Width: 47.2″ (1200mm)
– Barrier Height: 31.4″ (800mm)
– Power Supply: AC110-220V,50Hz/60Hz
– Operating Power Consumption: 110W
– Stationary Power Consumption: 60W
– Temperature: -18 ~ 140°F (-28-60 °C)
– Net Weight: 126Kg(FB3000), 81Kg(FB3200)
– Gross Weight: 196Kg(FB3000), 116Kg(FB3200)
– Two way traffic: Yes
– Automatic Operation: Yes
– Advanced sensor system: Yes
– Audible alarm: Yes
– LED lighting: Yes
– Traffic indicator: Yes
– Fail-safe: Yes
– Dimensions: 11.8 ” x 39.7″ x 47.2″ (30 * 101 * 120 cm)