The DTK-RMAC12 of DITEK is the solution to the plethora of rackmount servers that exist today, like call systems, controllers and CCTV equipment. The configuration 1U high rack offers twelve protected outlets, six in the front for comfort. The front switch allows for emergency stops, and the diagnostic LED indicates the status of system protection and electrical surges.
The complete solution for rack-mounted equipment.
- Communication system controllers.
- CCTV equipment.
- IT equipment.
- Voice systems.
- Electronic equipment mounted in a rack.
- Service voltage: 110VAC – 120VAC.
- 12 outputs surge protected (6 in the front and 6 on the back of RMAC12).
- Noise suppression EMI and RFI: 58dB, 150kHz-100 Mhz.
- Diagnostic LED: Power, Surge Protection and Faulty wiring.
- Approval: UL1449, cUL 3rd Edition.
- Current (powerline): 15 Amper.
- Operating frequency: 57-63 Hz Max.
- Maximum transient current .: 36,000 Amps.
- Suppression index voltage: 400V
- Protection modes: L-N, L-T, N-T
- Weight: 2.4 Kg.
Dimensions: 95 x 483 x 45 mm