is our new generation of fingerprint verification technology, proudly presented by ZKTeco’s Silicon Valley Laboratory in USA. Silk ID has one of the industry’s most powerful fake finger detection engines which aids in detecting unauthorized individuals from using fake fingerprints made of paper, film, silicone or rubber. Silk ID’s 360 degrees of fingerprint collection and Anti-Interference Technology enable it to authenticate dry, wet, or rough fingerprints efficiently and accurately, minimizing the error percentage to less than 1/10000. Stylish and compact, Silk ID denotes a major breakthrough in biometric verification technology.
• Single gang Standard junction box installation.
• Flush-Mounted Design for a neat installation.
• RS-485 Communication Interface.
• SilkID Fingerprint Sensor.
• Stainless Steel Front casing.
• Fingerprint Protective Cover.
• 14°F to 110°F (-10°C to 45°C)
• 20% – 95%
• 4.77 x 3.04 x 1.49″ (121.3 x 77.3 x 38 mm)
• ZKFinger VX10.0
• 12 VDC
Stand-by mode power consumption
• 12V*60mA = 0.72W
Peak current of fingerprint scanning
• 140 mA
• Buzzer prompt
• Three-color Indicator Light
• 125KHz RFID Card; AC5, AC7
• Controllers: INBIO160PRO, INBIO260PRO, INBIO460PRO